IFIC Forensics is dedicated to gaining an in depth understanding of the differing needs of each of its clients and how it can assist further and add value as a trusted partner. Regular insight gained into the evolving range of market requirements, ensures IFIC Forensics continues offering bespoke and tailored solutions that exceed service standards and deliver clients the new services and the support they need, when and how they want it.
Alongside forensic investigation, IFIC Forensics offers client additional value-added professional services to include:
- Forensic Triage – An online service where IFIC review photographs and witness statements gained
by a loss adjuster or fire investigator on a first site visit to establish origin and cause and decide
which cases require an IFIC site visit for full forensic investigation.
- Desk top – In cases where there is no option of a site visit, such as historic cases, IFIC will review all
available information available from an original investigation to provide a full summary of the case.
- Fire screen – Initial site visit and assessment conducted by IFIC to determine if a fire scene is
suitable for escalating to full forensic investigation or alternatively feedback to the claims handler as
to why a recovery or repudiation will not be possible.
- Water screen – – Initial site visit and assessment conducted by IFIC to determine if an escape of
water scene is suitable for escalating to full forensic investigation or alternatively feedback to the
claims handler as to why a recovery or repudiation will not be possible.
- Audit – In depth analysis of insurer files by an IFIC expert to identify areas of potential leakage and
case conclusion by other forensic investigations to determine areas of potential cost savings and
reduced claims leakage.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and learn how IFIC can help your business.