Why our clients choose IFIC Forensics:
- Definitive causation established
- Fast tracked genuine claims.
- Appropriate levels of evidence to support repudiations.
- Rigorous fraud & arson checks.
- Appropriate escalation & involvement of independent specialists.
- Effective cost control.
- Full regulatory compliance & high levels of corporate governance.
- Meaningful management information.
- Successful track record
(empirical evidence & testimonials).
- Added value: accompanied site visits, training, white papers, thought leadership
- Qualifications and Expertise.
- Customer service charter.
- Relationship management.
- Access to the Senior Management Team.
- Pro-active case management.
- Plain English, easy to understand reports.
- Easy to do business culture.
- Accurate recording.
- Transparency of billing.
- Certainty of pricing.
- Monthly reporting.
- Client control of pricing options.
- Methodical, Scientific process.
- ISO 9001, 17020.
- Peer review & escalation.
Should you like further details of the Quality Assurance, please contact us